Daily chemical hydroxypropyl methylcellulose is a white or slightly yellowish powder, and is odorless, tasteless and non-toxic. The water liquid has surface activity, high transparency, strong stability, and is not affected by pH when dissolved in water. It has thickening and antifreeze effects in shampoos and shower gels, and has water retention and good film-forming properties for hair and skin. With the sharp rise of basic raw materials, the use of cellulose (antifreeze thickener) in shampoos, detergents, laundry detergents, and shower gels can greatly reduce costs and achieve ideal results.
The technology of daily chemical hydroxypropyl methylcellulose:
The viscosity of daily chemical hydroxypropyl methylcellulose suitable for the daily chemical industry is mainly 100,000, 150,000, 200,000. According to your own formula selection, the addition amount in the product is generally 3/1,000 to 5/1,000. . However, the daily chemical hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC with a viscosity of 200,000 is generally used in the washing and chemical products, and the effect will be better.
Daily chemical grade hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) features:
1. Properties: This product is a white or slightly yellowish powder, and is odorless, tasteless and non-toxic.
2. Water solubility and thickening ability: The cold water instant type of this product can be dissolved in cold water to form a transparent viscous solution.
3. Dissolution in organic solvents: Due to the presence of a certain amount of hydrophobic methoxy groups, this product can be dissolved in some organic solvents, as well as in solvents mixed with water and organic matter.
4. PH stability: The viscosity of the aqueous solution of this product is relatively stable in the range of PH3.0-10.0. When it is less than 3 or more than 10, the viscosity will be greatly reduced.
5. Anti-mildew: It has good anti-mildew ability and good viscosity stability during long-term storage.
6. Lubricity: Adding this product can reduce the friction coefficient and improve the lubricity of construction.