Application of Redispersible Polymer Powder in Plaster Dry Mortar
1. Composition and function of plastering dry powder mortar
(1) The mortar of plastering dry powder mortar is required to have good workability, easy to be plastered into a uniform and flat thin layer, easy to construct, and must have high cohesion. In general, it should have the performance of mechanical spraying construction without knowing the performance of cracking or falling off.
(2) The amount of plastering mortar in construction projects is second only to concrete. It is the most important part of construction and the largest proportion of dry mortar.
(3) Good plastering mortar can protect buildings and walls. It can resist the erosion of buildings by natural environment such as wind, rain and snow. And improve the durability of buildings. The surface of the wall or other components that has been plastered with mortar can achieve a smooth, smooth and beautiful effect.
(4) The composition material of dry powder plastering mortar is basically the same as that of masonry mortar. However, in order to prevent the cracking of the mortar layer, it is sometimes necessary to add some fiber materials; sometimes, in order to make it have certain functions, such as waterproof or heat preservation lamp function, special aggregates or ginseng materials need to be selected.
2. The role of Meikai dispersible polymer powder in plastering mortar
①Enhanced workability and improved surface smoothness.
②Enhanced weather resistance, chemical corrosion resistance and mechanical resistance.
③ Improve cohesion and reduce delamination.
④Enhance the anti-permeability.
⑤ Improve water impact resistance.
⑥Enhanced sag resistance and construction.
⑦ No crack occurs after improving water retention and hardenability.
⑧ Better crack resistance.