What is the construction process of construction grade hydroxypropyl methylcellulose?
Construction grade cellulose is an additive mainly used in the construction production process. Construction grade cellulose is mainly used in dry mortar. The addition amount of cellulose ether is very low, but it can affect the performance of wet mortar and affect the construction performance of mortar. It should be noted in use. So what are the physical properties of building-grade cellulose, and what is the construction process of building-grade cellulose?
What is the process of building grade cellulose:
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose manufacturers
1. Base layer requirements: If the adhesion of the base wall does not meet the requirements, the outer surface of the base wall should be cleaned, and an interface agent should be used to increase the water retention capacity of the wall and enhance the water retention of the wall. Bond strength between wall and polystyrene board.
2. Bounce Control Lines: Horizontal and vertical control lines as well as expansion joints and decorative seams for exterior doors and windows pop up on the wall.
3. Hanging reference lines: Hang vertical reference steel lines at large angles (positive and negative angles) on the exterior walls of the building and other necessary places, and hang horizontal lines at appropriate positions on each floor to control the verticality of the building and flatness. Polystyrene board.
4. Preparation of polymer mortar: This material is a prepared polymer mortar, which should be used according to the requirements of this product, and other materials such as cement, sand and other polymers should not be added.
5. Paste the flipped plaid: On the surface of the polystyrene board (such as expansion joints, building settlement joints, temperature joints, etc. on the seams, both sides of doors and windows), the plaid should be turned over.
6. Bonded polystyrene board: Note that the cutouts are perpendicular to the board surface. The dimensional deviation should meet the specified requirements, and the seams of the polystyrene board should not be left exactly on the four corners of the doors and windows.
7. Fixed anchor points: The number of anchor points per square meter is more than 2 (increased to more than 4 in high-rise buildings).
8. Preparation of plastering mortar: According to the ratio provided by the manufacturer, prepare the plastering mortar for accurate measurement, mechanical secondary mixing or even uniform mixing.