The role of dispersible polymer powder in plastering dry-mixed mortar
1. The composition and function of plastering dry-mix mortar:
(1) The mortar of plastering dry-mixed mortar requires good workability, easy to be plastered into a uniform and flat thin layer, convenient for construction, and also has a high cohesive force, and the mortar layer must be able to bond firmly with the bottom surface. Long-term use will not crack or fall off. In general, it should have the performance of mechanical spray construction.
(2) The amount of plastering mortar in construction projects is second only to concrete. It is the most important component in construction, and it is also a large proportion of dry mortar.
(3) The composition material of dry-mix plastering mortar is basically the same as that of masonry mortar. However, in order to prevent the cracking of the mortar layer, it is sometimes necessary to add some fiber materials; sometimes, in order to make it have certain functions, such as waterproofing or thermal insulation, special aggregates or ginseng materials need to be selected.
(4) Good dry-mix plastering mortar can protect buildings and walls. It can resist the erosion of buildings by natural environment such as wind, rain and snow. And improve the durability of buildings. The surface of the wall or other components that has been plastered with mortar can achieve a smooth, smooth and beautiful effect.
2. The role of redispersible latex powder in plastering dry-mixed mortar:
①Enhance workability and improve surface smoothness;
②Improve water impact resistance;
③Enhanced weather resistance, chemical corrosion resistance and mechanical resistance;
④ Improve cohesion and reduce delamination;
⑤Enhance sag resistance and constructability;
⑥Enhanced penetration resistance;
⑦ Improve water retention and no cracks after hardening;
⑧ Better crack resistance.
Redispersible latex powder is a water-soluble redispersible powder. It is a kind of polymer emulsion made of vinyl acetate produced by natural gas acetylene method and ethylene obtained by ethanol dehydration as raw materials, and other auxiliary materials through emulsion polymerization process. , Divided into ethylene/vinyl acetate copolymer, vinyl acetate/tertiary ethylene carbonate copolymer, acrylic copolymer, etc., with polyvinyl alcohol as protective colloid.