Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose are types of non-ionic cellulose ether, which are a powder of white to off white color, that function as a thickener, binder, film-former, surfactant, protective colloid, lubricant, emulsifier and suspension and water retention aid. In addition, there types of cellulose ethers exhibit properties of thermal gelation, metabolic inertness, enzyme resistance, low odor and taste, and PH stability.
Due to the myriad of properties, HPMC is often used to substitute many other additives with lower concentration, making HPMC an incredibly efficient and effective additive in area of adhesives, construction, foods, household products, pharmaceuticals and etc.
COMMON NAME HYDROXYPROPYL METHYL CELLULOSE
CAS NO. 9004-65-3
STANDARDS COMPLIANT ENTERPRISE STANDARD
CHEMICAL FORMULA R=CH2CH(CH3)OH
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
* Particle size: 98.5% passes through 100 mesh; 100% passes through 80 mesh.
* Charring temperature: 280-300ºC.
* Bulk density: 0.25-0.70 g/cm3 (Usually around 0.5 g/cm3 )
* Real specific gravity: 1.26-1.31.
* Browning temperature: 190-200ºC.
* Surface tension: (2% water solution) 42-56dyn.cm.
* Properties: Dissolved in water and some organic solvent such as ethanol. propyl alcohol. ethylene chloride, the water solution is of surface activity. It is a nonionic surface active agent. Gelation temperature is different for different grades. For example, among 60RT Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, 60 is gelation temperature, Namely, 2% water solution will form gelation at 60%.
Product name HPMC
content of methoxy 28.0-30.0 27.0-30.0 19.0-24.0
content of hydroxypropyl 7.0-12.0 4.0-7.5 4.0-12.0
temperature of gelation 58-64 62-68 70-90
PH Value 4-8
Apperance Whie powder
Fitness 80-100 list
Viscosity 300-200,000 It can be custmized
Re HPMC increased with methoxy content reduce, the gel point water solubility and surface activity also declined. Depends on customers’ situation
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC for Detergent – Packing and Delivery
Packing: In 25kg bags out HDPE bags inner with LDPE bags
Store it in a cool, dry place below 30degree and protected against humidity and pressing, since the goods is thermoplastic, storage time should not exceed six months.
Quantity/20GP:12Tons with pallets,14tons without pallets.
Quantity/40GP:24Tons with pallets ,28tons without pallets.
we are one of the birthplace of cellulose ether in China. It is a high-tech enterprise engaged in scientific research, production and sales of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose. It has its own right for export. Over the years, we uphold the strategic thought of safety, rational and sustainable development; We adhere to innovation, integrity and pragmatic. With profound cultural background and strong technological strength; On product quality and customer requirements, we are willing to achieve mutual benefit new and old friends across the world.