HPMC hydroxypropyl methylcellulose in building materials
1. Cement mortar: Improve the dispersion of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of the mortar, and have an effect on preventing cracks, which can enhance the strength of the cement.
2. Tile cement: improve the plasticity, water retention of the pressed tile mortar, improve the bonding strength of the tile, prevent powdering.
3. Gypsum coagulation slurry: Improves water retention and processability, and improves the adhesion to the substrate.
4. Seam cement: added to the joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention.
5. Coatings: As a plasticizer for latex coatings, it has an effect on improving the handling properties and fluidity of coatings and putty powder.
HPMC Package conditions:
Packing: In 25kg bags out HDPE bags inner with LDPE bags
Store it in a cool, dry place below 30degree and protected against humidity and pressing, since the goods is thermoplastic, storage time should not exceed six months.
Quantity/20GP:12Tons with pallets,14tons without pallets.
Quantity/40GP:24Tons with pallets ,28tons without pallets.