Exterior Insulation Finishing System (EIFS), also known as External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS), is a multi-layered cladding system that provides insulation and waterproof surface for exterior walls to improve the insulation effect of buildings. EIFS is composed of a heat insulation board as the primary material made of expanded polystyrene or mineral wool. It also contains an adhesive for bonding the insulating board to the substrate. It is then covered with a cement base coat with woven glass fiber reinforcement and a textured colored finish coat.
• Better leveling and reduced stickiness of cellulose can be applied easily to thick layers of EIFS and ETICS.
VAE Re-dispersible Polymer Powder 5012 and VAE Re-dispersible Polymer Powder 5016:
VAE Re-dispersible Polymer Powder are used in EIFS and ETICS improve properties
• Improves workability
• Improves adhesive strength
• Improves flexural strength
• Improves abrasion resistance
• Excellent impact resistance